As promised, I wanted to give you a couple of tips to try with your cardiovascular exercise and health. Check them out and see what works for you!
- Incorporate 30-minute exercise sessions into your schedule. Thirty minutes of daily exercise is adequate for most people.
- Decide on a form of cardiovascular exercise for a specific day of the week. Using a treadmill or stair-climbing machine, jogging, biking, and swimming are all effective forms of cardiovascular exercise.
- Warm up and actively stretch for 5 minutes before beginning any activity.
- Exercise at a moderate pace for 20 minutes.
- Follow with a 5-minute cool down.
- Change your schedule to accommodate longer exercise periods when appropriate.
- Stick to your schedule.
In my next post, I will give you some ideas for weight training and how to get the most out of your workouts. Til then have a Great Day!
Thanks For Reading!