3 months into 2015….you need to change
Hi, I hope you are doing great today! So the day has come for me to talk to those that refuse to listen to family and friends, doctors and even themselves! Yes, the inner voice that says you need to change your eating habits. Well, I think I am going to piggyback your inner voice today and hop on my soapbox because this is important and nobody else is going to tell you like this:
You need to stop drinking regular & diet sodas. If you replaced a 20oz bottle of soda with water daily… You would easily lose up to 35 pounds in one year
* Replace coffee with a natural fat burner like Green Tea because coffee increases stress & stress leads to fat gain and… Coffee does suppress appetite, however it increases your cravings so beware once it is time to eat!
* You can drink the natural Green Tea fat burner, lose more weight, and still get your caffeine fix for the day
* Cut down on or try to stop drinking alcohol. (Please limit negative responses to two sentences! Lol) Alcohol is basically the refined juice of natural foods which makes it a drink of pure concentrated sugar that will make you gain fat easily
* AVOID the grocery store snack aisle – Stop eating potato chips, popcorn, cookies, candy, ice cream, cakes, etc. The ingredients in these foods make you want to eat more and the companies who make these snack foods know you’ll stay addicted to them (even after you gained lots of weight eating their snacks)
FACT – The companies don’t care if you gain weight because of their snack products as long as they make their money off YOU and if you’re addicted to snacks!
* You need to make a strong effort to cut down on your salt & sugar intake because it will cause you to gain water weight making you look fatter
* Avoid processed foods as much as possible because the processing of these foods removes all the stuff that helps you lose weight and replaces it with stuff like sugar, corn syrup and hydrogenated oils to make you fatter
* Read food labels and avoid anything that has sugar as it’s main source of carbs or has corn syrup & hydrogenated oils as ingredients
* Don’t be fooled by the term “Multigrain” since it’s just a fancy word for processed carbs and choose “Whole Grain” products only.
This post will certainly raise some hairs with some, but I promise that all of the statements above will benefit you and your health in the long run versus the short term, feel good, high blood pressure and blood sugar foods you are currently ingesting!
Thanks for Reading!
Posted on March 30, 2015, in Coaching, fitness and tagged 2015, blood glucose, Carbohydrates, cardiovascular exercise, coaching, coffee, Exercise, Fitness, healthy alternatives, Healthy Eating, processed foods, refined sugars. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.